General Policy for the Protection of Personal Data
Adopted by Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele.
The Policy for the Protection of Personal Data adopted by Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele, in coherence with the mission and values of the company and for all the components of the organisation that can intervene on any information present within it, adopts in its activity certain principles to which to refer for strategies, objectives and the management of the entity:
- Commitment to protect the personal data of each individual (Confidentiality);
- Guarantee of the intimacy of each individual’s personal sphere and private life (Confidentiality);
- Respect for the identity and personality, dignity of every human being (Individuality and Dignity);
- Respect for constitutionally guaranteed fundamental freedoms (Protection).These principles are translated in accordance with current legislation as follows:
- Personal data are processed through the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency;
- personal data are collected and processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (Purpose limitation);
- the use of personal data is always reduced to the minimum necessary to achieve the stated purposes (Necessity, Non-excessiveness and Essentiality);
- personal data are processed in an appropriate, relevant and limited manner (Data Minimisation);
- personal data are collected and processed only if they are necessary to achieve the stated purposes (Relevance);
- personal data are processed using methods and instruments that are proportional to the purposes to be achieved (Proportionality);
- personal data collected and processed are always checked for accuracy and reliability (Accuracy and Completeness);
- personal data collected and processed are always updated on a regular basis (Update);
- the personal data collected are always kept for a limited period of time that is strictly necessary to achieve the stated purposes (Storage limitation);
- personal data may not be processed for purposes other than those declared at the time of collection, in violation of personal data protection regulations or without proper authorisation (Prohibition of Unlawful and Unauthorised Processing) and adequate security against loss, destruction or accidental damage is ensured (Integrity and Confidentiality).
Personal data are always collected and processed after the adoption of appropriate security measures (Security) by determining the following security principles, ensuring:
- the continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of its systems and services that process personal data;
- availability and access to processed data through timely recovery in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- using appropriate procedures to test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures;
- maintaining the appropriate level of security by assessing the risks presented by data processing resulting in particular from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification and unauthorised disclosure.
Customer and Supplier Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679
This information relates to personal data that will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of Personal Data and, in any case, the principles of confidentiality that inspires the activity of Agriturismo Case Graziani by INAGRA SSA and aims to describe its management methods, in the context of the processing of personal data of customers and suppliers.
This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. We set out below, for the sake of clarity, the definitions of Personal Data and Processing
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
Processing of Personal Data shall mean any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or blocking, or making available to third parties, or any other form of processing.
Categories of Personal Data processed
Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele will process the following Personal Data provided by the Client:
Personal and Identifying Data (including name, surname, date of birth, sex), tax code
Contact Data (including telephone, email, address)
Banking Personal Data
Purpose of Processing
The Personal Data you provide will be processed to meet the specific purposes, strictly connected and instrumental, administrative and organisational purposes, related to the obligations provided for by state, regional and community laws and regulations; therefore, they may be used for the following purposes
Fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, related to the contract;
Administrative and accounting management;
Possible litigation management;
Further cases provided for by the regulations in force.
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in the points above, the provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your refusal and/or the provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information would prevent the execution of the contract and the failure to continue the relationship.
The processing of your Personal Data will be carried out by means of suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic instruments, with logics strictly related to the above purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data.
The material collected will be used exclusively for the purposes listed above.
Recipients or Categories of recipients of Personal Data (External Data Processors)
Your Personal Data will be disclosed to the External Data Processors appointed by the Order in the performance of their duties.
Your Personal Data may be communicated to any subjects that provide Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele with services or facilities instrumental to the purposes indicated above. Your Personal Data may also be communicated to suppliers, banking and/or insurance institutions or other subjects and/or entities that provide (on behalf of our company) the following
- Institutional activities
- External Collaboration
- Network and IT infrastructure maintenance and development
- Processing and fulfilments: administrative, accounting and fiscal
Duration of processing and criteria used to store Personal DataDuration:for the purposes set out in the “Purposes of Processing” paragraph of this policy, your Personal Data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the obligations under the contract.
Storage: data processed for the fulfilment of legal obligations will be stored for 10 years and in any case within the limits provided for by law.
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to Articles 15-22 and 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679 the data subject has the right to:
- Obtain access to all their personal data held by Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele .
- Obtain access to all the information contained in this document
- Obtain the right to rectification, integration, deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten) or restriction of the processing of personal data
- Obtain the right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Data Controller, Data Processors and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of your data is Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele
Any request relating to personal data processed by Azienda Agricola Graziani Michele can be sent to the head office at Voc. Schiacciato 17, Moiano – cap 06062, Città della Pieve (PG) or by writing to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information notice may be subject to updating.